Analyzing your industry to optimize your business strategy.
Getting to know the industry is often the first concern of the entrepreneur who is starting a business, but what happens afterwards? Don't you think your industry is evolving along with your business, your competitors and your customers? Of course it is.
A good understanding of your industry is paramount. It paves the way for better decision-making and appropriate strategic positioning.
Here are the topics that will be covered in this training. They will be adapted according to your knowledge and interests:
- What is industry analysis?
- How is an industry defined?
- What is a NAICS code?
- What are the main sources of data available on an industry?
- What indicators should be used to analyze an industry?
- How can I compare my company's performance to that of the industry?
- In addition to industry indicators, what other indicators can help me better understand what is happening in my sector?
- How can industry analysis contribute to better decision-making?
- How often should an industry analysis be updated?
- How can the “comités sectoriels de main d'oeuvre (CSMO)” help Quebec SMEs?
Vincent Bouchard has more than 25 years of experience in market analysis. He offers you digital training to decipher the trends in your industry and help you succeed in a competitive environment.
For more information or for a quote: contact us