Basics of marketing research
You want to develop a research project but don't know where to start?
Our marketing research training is surely made for you. During this 100% digital training course, you will learn how to define your research project from A to Z.
Among other things, we will cover the following topics (in varying degrees of depth depending on your knowledge and interests):
- Defining your objectives
- Identify the target population (territory, characteristics, etc.)
- Design the research methodology
- Qualitative or quantitative?
- Building a sampling plan
- Develop a well-structured questionnaire
- Basic principles of weighting
- Understanding margins of error
- Principles of interpretation and analysis
- How to reveal insights?
Led by our expert Vincent Bouchard, this training will help you feel more comfortable in every aspect of marketing research.
For more information or for a quote: contact us